The Art of Black and White Photography
The art of black and white photography is surprisingly difficult to master, and it takes some effort to get it right. In this article, I will explain why some B&W photos succeed and others fail, including the seven critical elements of the best Black and White work. I will also explain how to convert monochrome images properly in software like Lightroom and Photoshop.
A good black and white photo is also just a good photo, period. You won’t be able to rescue a disastrous image by slapping a “Noir” filter on it, although that’s a popular thing to try.
There are seven essential elements of top-notch black and white photographs, which you’ll see shortly. First, though, is the most important thing to remember: You need to have a reason for shooting in black and white.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes